File sharing is one of the best technical solutions to happen to accountancy in recent years, enabling CPA firms and their clients to share, make changes, and add amendments to documents, all online. Gone are lengthy waits while bundles of papers are sent back and forth. File sharing is paperless, quick and secure, and far simpler than anything that has preceded it.
So, what do you need to know? Only that Citrix ShareFile is one of the best packages out there, with plenty of features to maximize your company’s resources. Here’s a quick overview.
- Customizable: Your file sharing portal, which is accessible by your firm and your clients, will feature your branding and not ShareFile’s; it is completely personal to your company. ShareFile is also designed to conform to and prioritize your specifications.
- Secure: ShareFile has multiple data storage locations around the world, and your files can easily be encrypted. Users of this software will benefit from statewide disaster recovery, be able to use remote wipe for lost devices, and access detailed activity reports. You and your clients can rest assured that security is taken very seriously by ShareFile and its developers, Citrix.
- Easy to use: ShareFile’s developers know that you don’t want to spend ages getting to grips with yet more software, and nor do your clients. In their words: “Point. Click. Share.” It really is that simple. Oh, and one more thing; with the ability to set up e-signatures, your turn around time will reduce dramatically.
- Cost effective: Just think of the money you’ll be saving when your files are all shared online, and not by post. Perhaps you’ve never really thought about it, but you’ll certainly appreciate that extra cash flow.
- Portable: ShareFile has its own easy-to-use app, which will enable your firm to access everything it needs to while on the move. Files are not just readable, but editable too; everything really can be done in the palm of your hand.
- Supported: Users of ShareFile will benefit from a 24/7, US-based support center, which is there to answer any questions that you may have. This makes using ShareFile incredibly reassuring, as there’s always somebody to back you up.
- Updatable: Once you synchronize your files, you’ll always have the very latest versions to work from. Files can also be synced between devices, making everything automatically easy.
- Controllable: Your ShareFile, your rules. This software puts you and your team at the helm of your own workload, and allows you to track every single job and memo. Notifications can be sent each time you receive something new, while authentication procedures make sure that only those who should have access, actually do have that access.
You can find out more about ShareFile at www.sharefile.com. Free trials are available if you want to try before you buy. For a number of reasons including encrypted emails, user management, file check-in/check-out, archiving, and device security we’d highly recommend the “Business” level plan.
With ShareFile, your Los Angeles based CPA firm will be able to concentrate on what it does best, while the old way of dealing with paperwork has been taken care of seamlessly. Exchange invoices, monthly statements, documents that require signatures, and templates with the click of a button and vastly improve the efficiency and professionalism of the service you’re providing to clients. ShareFile can help your firm to be at its very best, while making your caseload that much easier to handle.
Are you using Citrix ShareFile now or are you considering it? Tell us about your experience with it in the Comments section below.
To follow through on the tips introduced in this article, be sure to download our free guide 12 Ways for CPA Firms in LA to Utilize Technology More Efficiently.