FPA has been creating and modifying Custom Reports within Advent's Axys Portfolio Management System since 1992 (when it was still known as "The Professional Portfolio"). Our expertise and involvement with our Investment Advisor clients has allowed us to develop custom solutions as a timely and cost-effective alternative to Advent's Custom Engineering department. Because of our knowledge of the securities industry along with our understanding of our clients business operations, we can tailor many specific solutions.
During an Axys Implementation, we work closely with our clients to ensure a successful transition and ultimately a smooth-running system. Throughout the initial phase of the Axys implementation, our expertise allows us to act as the point person between the client and Advent to assist with the transition. Our Custom Reporting experience allows us to leverage our knowledge as well as Advent's abilities to provide a successful implementation of the Portfolio Management System.
Some of the Custom Reports we have created for our clients include:
- Average Weighted Yield-to-Worst Report
- Advanced Broker Commission Reports
- Year End Cash Ledgers
- Advanced Security Cross References
- Custom Billing Worksheets
- Custom Billing Reports (based on sophisticated billing tier combinations unable to be addressed within the existing confines of Axys' billing structure)
In addition to our abilities to create Axys Custom Reports, we also have created bridges to automate the transfer of information between Axys and other systems. Some of our Axys Custom Report Integrated Solutions include:
- Various custom exports to Bear Stearns trade interfaces
- Export to a custom FPA application to track Personal P&L and Assets
- Customized export link allowing Advent's Moxy to track an accurate Debit Margin balance