Since our first day in business, we have focused heavily on network implementation, management, and support for CPA firms in the Greater Los Angeles area. We have extensive experience supporting CPA firms and their unique blend of hardware and software and can provide tools and strategies to help alleviate some of the biggest issues currently on the CPA’s mind. From executing major IT projects as far from tax season as possible to making sure CPAs stay connected while traveling between clients – we’re here to make sure your technology helps your firm run more smoothly.
Over the years we’ve helped dozens of firms with IT consulting services. In particular, we’ve worked on many mission critical projects for CPA firms as well as implemented, configured, upgraded, and supported industry specific applications from CCH and Lacerte, as well as various accounting software packages, time tracking software, paperless office products, client write-up software, and more.
We have specialized expertise in the following areas:
- Supporting the unique blend of hardware and software commonly utilized by CPAs
- Implementing and supporting applications for tax preparation, client write-up, time and billing, tax and estate planning, research, and more.
- Network monitoring, alerting, and reporting to provide optimal uptime
- IT consulting and network support for CPAs
- Network security, business continuity, and disaster planning
- Custom programming
- System integration
- Web design for CPA sites
The CPA Technology Advisor: We Live at the Intersection of Technology and Public Accounting
WebCPA: Tools and Resources for the Tax and Accounting Professional
Please contact us for more information on our comprehensive IT, accounting, and web design and development services today.