FPA Technology Services, Inc. assists clients in using automation to achieve their business objectives by forming a partnership with them and assuming complete responsibility for their computer systems. FPA defines a higher level of computer consulting by integrating technical expertise with a professional approach and personal attention.
Our vision is to build the preeminent IT services firm in Southern California, distinguishing itself by forming meaningful client relationships and delivering world class services and support in networking, back office systems, and application development.
- Assume complete responsibility for a client's computer system. Help in any way you can.
- Always take a business perspective, as well as a computer perspective, when deciding on a course of action.
- Do more work for fewer clients (not a little bit of work for a lot of clients). Form a partnership with our clients. Be selective about our clients.
- Do good work. Do really good work. Be proud of your work.
- Be reliable. Be there when they need you. Come through.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients - always keep them informed. Never make them wonder what's going on. Show honest concern.
- Communicate with FPA team members. Think through issues completely. Use all of FPA's resources and people to do what's best for the client.
- Take a proactive approach. Make recommendations. Ask questions. Spend the time.
- Be conscious of value. Is the amount of time (i.e. money) we're spending on a job worth it to the client?
- Put yourself in the client's shoes. What does the client do? What is important to the client? Balance the big picture with the task at hand.
- Have fun. Always have fun. Enjoy the people you work with. Enjoy our clients.